Saturday, July 17, 2010

The Widower's Wife by Prudence Bice

The Widower's Wife is a fun, light read.  I think it is well done.  I enjoyed just sitting and reading for fun.  I had a hard time pulling myself away from this book.

Jillian Grey is going to become a mail order bride to Dalton McCullough.  They have been corresponding through mail.  They have both arranged an agreement that she would take care of his children and become his wife but both have an understanding there would be no romance.  When Jillian & Dalton finally meet they both discover it may be hard to keep that promise.

You'd think this book would be just a simple story but, the author tells beautifully how they manage.  I was intrigued by this story and think you will be too.  I recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment