Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Inheritance by Christopher Paolini

This book reminded me that Christopher Paolini's books have many pages.  Not only that but, the writing is small so it takes a while for me to read them.  But, that is not necessarily a bad thing.  I enjoyed the wonderful hours it took to read this big book.  (about 100 pages longer than Brisingr--his last book in the series.)

This is the conclusion to the series (called the Inheritance Cycle Series).

There is a lot of fighting in the book.  I love how the book has so many twists and turns.  Things don't always work out the way I imagined but, it's great that they work out even better than I thought they would.

It was great to hear of Saphira and Eragon's adventures.  Many of the same characters as the other books.  There are many that I love!  It was a good conclusion and many loose ends get resolved. 

I loved the pronunciation helps at the end.  Huge help!

It was definitely worth the many hours it took to read this book.  I recommend this series.  These books are so fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment